Lower Klamath River | Wilderness 2 Day Trip
More about this whitewater rafting river trip –
On our Lower Klamath River rafting 2 day rafting trip, you will enjoy the large sandy beaches along the river for camping and playing in the warm waters. There are many fun Class 2 and 3 whitewater rapids.
The Lower Klamath River is known for its abundant wildlife and steel-head and salmon fishing and we welcome you to bring fishing poles (and license for adults). Also inquire with our reservation staff about our full service fishing trips!
Tributary Whitewater Tours/RaftCalifornia.com operates under permit from the Klamath National Forest and is an equal opportunity service provider.
Trip Highlights –
- Perfect wilderness white water rafting trip!
- Great for families with kids – ages 4-7+
- Close to Oregon and Northern California
- Secluded wilderness setting
- Waterfall side hike to Ukonom Falls!
- Inflatable Kayak rentals typically available
$460 – youth (7-18)
$460 – senior (62+)
$520 – youth (7-18)
$520 – senior (62+)
Please contact us if you would like to request an alternate start day.
All prices are per person and subject to an 8% state/county river access fee.