1 day Truckee River Fly Fishing and white water rafting trip
A trout fishing dream! Combine white water rafting on Class 3 rapids with fly fishing off an inflatable raft! Our skilled guide will bring you to best spots for fishing. Our specialized rigs will allow for comfortable fishing and ideal resistance. For intermediate to advanced fishing skills. See the Lower Middle Fork American River for beginner fishing trips.
- 1 day 7 mile rafting and fishing adventure
- Lunch served on river
All prices are subject to an 8% state/county river access fee.
Truckee River Rafting Map and Directions
Truckee River RV Park – 10068 Hirschdale Rd, Truckee, CA 96161
Travel time is approximately 1.5 hours from South Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and 10 minutes from Truckee.
Once you arrive as our guest please know you are now what we consider “River Time”. This means we try and stick to a schedule, but times are merely a guideline and may not be exact once we start our adventure. Times below may vary, but not much!
The day of your rafting and fishing adventure.
We will meet you at the Truckee River RV park at 6:00AM with all your gear for a short shuttle ride to Put it below the Boca Reservoir
- We will order sandwiches from the deli right there to take them on the river with us
- Get to put-in and load fishing gear on raft with safety talk before we start rafting/fishing!
- On river lunch at your liesure
- Most of the rapids are Class 2, there are some Class 3 rapids at the end that we typically take out right before. Sometimes you can run the Class 3 rapids, please let us know if you would like to request that.
- Return to the RV park where your cars are parked and begin to unpack our gear
- Fond farewells as you head home or to your next destination
ABOUT RAFT CALIFORNIA
With over 25 years of running the highest quality rafting trips and river tours, Raft California invites you to join us on one of our spectacular rafting adventures! We have whitewater rafting trips on over 12 rivers in Northern California, Oregon, and into Nevada! Rivers include the South Fork American, Middle Fork American, North Fork American, North Yuba, Truckee, Tuolumne, Kaweah and more!.