Due to the early meet time of this trip we suggest you come join us for camping the night before your rafting/fishing trip:
4:00-8:00PM – Check in to our South Fork American River campground for camping the night before you start rafting/fishing. Dinner is not included. You will receive an email to order your lunch for the rafting trip. These are pre-made by a local deli and taken on river for a picnic.
The day of your rafting and fishing adventure.
We will meet you in the parking lot of or campground around 6:00AM with all your gear for the shuttle ride to Chili Bar / Nugget Put it
- Stop by Sierra Rizing Bakery for breakfast
- Get to put-in and load fishing gear on raft with safety talk before we start rafting/fishing!
- Picnic style lunch at the Marshall Gold Historic State Park, you will have time to explore if you like
- Back to rafting!
- Return to our campground where your cars are parked and begin to unpack our gear
- Fond farewells as you head home or to your next destination … OR maybe you would like to stay another night!