Class 4-5 Slab Creek Run on the South Fork American River
This is a must do Spring white water rafting trip on the South Fork American River. Available only in May, and possibly early June, depending on water levels. This technical section of river is situated near Kyburz, CA off Highway 50 in the Tahoe National Forest.
We meet at our South Fork American River outpost in Lotus, CA in morning of your trip. Shuttle is provided by us to the put in location. Lunch is included and will be served on river, or back at camp at the end of the trip.
This is a 1 day trip but can be combined with any of our other California and American River rafting trips!
- Challenging rapids
- The perfect trip for experienced paddlers
- Can combine with camping at our South Fork American riverside camp where we enjoy volleyball, horseshoes, camp store, campfire circle, hot showers and flush toilets
- Combo with other river trips for multi-day whitewater adventures!
- Rare spring rafting opportunity!
- 2019 Dates not yet announced…
- Great guides: skilled and ready to provide a safe and fun outdoor adventure
South Fork American River Rafting Map and Directions
Please note that cell phone reception in our remote area is not guaranteed, although it is getting better. Therefore we suggest you print out the directions or save for offline on your phone.
Please be sure to check drive times when booking your rafting trip and allow for additional time on Holidays and weekends.
ABOUT RAFT CALIFORNIA
With over 25 years of running the highest quality rafting trips and river tours, Raft California invites you to join us on one of our spectacular rafting adventures!
We have whitewater rafting trips on over 12 rivers in Northern California, Oregon, and into Nevada! Rivers include the South Fork American, Middle Fork American, North Fork American, North Yuba, Truckee, Tuolumne, Kaweah and more!.
6500 State Highway 49
Lotus, CA 95651-9764