Quarry Park Adventures & Raft California – NEW Ropes & Rafting overnight vacation!
We are excited to announce our exclusive Ropes & Rafting 2 day trip for summer 2021. The Quarry Park Adventures ropes course in Rocklin, CA has lots of amazing features to zip, soar and climb. We have created a 2 day vacation package to include their ropes course, camping at our South Fork American River campground in Lotus, CA, meals & rafting on the Class 3 South Fork American Chili Bar. This trip is great for families with kids, scout groups & corporate groups looking for a team building event.
This is going to be such a fun trip! Here is a look at the itinerary:
- Camping on the American river. Our South Fork American River Campground in Lotus offers Glamping options which are really the way to go for a stress-free vacation. These are an additional add on.
Enjoy the sunset from the private deck of your 4 person canvas tent (tent is an add-on)
- breakfast @ camp
- shuttle to Quarry Park in Rocklin
- 5 hours @ the ropes course (4 hours of fun in the park with a 1 hour break for lunch)
- shuttle back to camp
Ziplining at the Quarry Park in Rocklin
- dinner at camp
- camping at the same riverside camp
- breakfast at camp
- shuttle to the raft trip put in
- Rafting on the South Fork American River Chili Bar Section
Rafting Class 3 Rapids on the South Fork American River
The trip is done around 2pm on day 2. You are welcome to add another night of camping/glamping (add-on), we are close to many popular locations and attractions including San Francisco, Sacramento, Gold Country & Lake Tahoe.
Click Here for More Info & Reservations
Have more questions? We are here to help – Contact Us!