- Meet 8:00 a.m. @ our South Fork American River Camp
- We gather at the check in area & load our shuttle to the put in location
- At put in your guides will provide you with an orientation and safety information and gear
- We launch our boats, practice paddling skills with our guides, and head for great rapids
- Encounter exciting Class 3 rapids such as Meatgrinder, Race Horse Bend, Triple Threat, and Troublemaker for the first 7 miles
- Relax as we meander thru a few miles of Class 2 rapids past the Marshall Gold Discovery Park and back to camp
- Our trip concludes back at camp around 1:00pm.
You are welcome to bring a picnic lunch with you and enjoy that at our riverside camp, we have lots of picnic tables!