- Meet 1:00pm @ our South Fork American River Camp
- After meeting your guide we gather for orientation and safety information where you will receive your gear.
- We launch our boats right there from camp. Once on the river we take a few minutes to go over some basic paddle commands, and head for some easy rapids.
- After a few miles of warm up on some Class 2 rapids the real fun begins when lollipop tree is in sight and encounter your first Class 3+ rapid of the day – Fowlers Rock! There is a nice amount of time between the rapids and we will paddle through more Class 2-3+ rapids including Satan’s Cesspool and Hospital Bar.
- The South Fork American River flows into Folsom Lake. If Folsom lake levels are high, our jet-skis will meet to get through the the upper reaches of the reservoir to the take-out. We return you back to camp around 4:30pm full of memories of a great river experience.
We suggest you come early and have a picnic lunch at our camp/meeting location. There are also some great spots just minutes from camp you can get food, we just ask than you give yourself enough time so that you are at camp and ready to go rafting by the meet time in your email confirmation.