Once you arrive as our guest please know you are now what we consider “River Time”. This means we try and stick to a schedule, but times are merely a guideline and may not be exact once we start our adventure. Times below may vary, but not much!
The night before your rafting adventure begins:
Your guides will hand out dry bags for your personal & overnight camping gear
- 7:00AM Coffee, tea and drinks are available in the kitchen
- 7:15AM Breakfast
- 8:00AM Load shuttle to put in for the Chili Bar Run
- 8:30AM Safety talk and put in and start rafting
- Class 3 rapids begin early in the trip and you will encounter Meatgrinder, Maya, Troublemaker and more.
- 12:30 Lunch @ our Riverside Camp
- 2:00pm Back to rafting – time on river varies as gear boats join us after lunch.
- A few miles of Class 2 rapids
- 4:00pm Land at our overnight camp where we unload the gear from the rafts as a communal team (guests included)
- Free Time to hike, play and explore! We also suggest you set up your overnight sleeping accommodations (tent, hammock, under the stars) before dinner.
- 6:00PM Riverside appetizers
- 6:30PM Dinner
- 8:00PM Campfire and riverside chats (campfire not guaranteed due to possible high fire danger)
- 10:00PM Quiet Hours begin until 7:00AM the following morning, that just means no loud partying, music or noises
- 7:00AM Coffee, tea and drinks
- 7:30AM Breakfast
- Explore, play or relax as we wait for the river flows to rise. We also take this leisurely morning to pack up all our gear again to take down the river.
- Noon Lunch
- Lots of Class 3 rapids like Fowlers Rock, Satan’s Cesspool & Hospital Bar
4:30PM Take out and head back to our campground where your cars are parked
5:30PM usual departure time if guests are going somewhere else for the night. Or an additional night at our riverside camp in a Canvas Tent is a great end to the vacation.