Join us for the Last Day of Rafting on the Middle Fork American River in 2020 & Get $20 off!
Sunday September 27, 2020
YES! This is the one with the Class 4+ “Tunnel Chute Rapid”, as well as many other memorable rapids like Kanaka, Chunder, & 101st Airborne. The Middle Fork American River is a dam controlled river so every morning there is a release of water from Oxbow Reservoir and you can even see is pouring out into the river at the put in! During the summer months we receive the ideal amount of water for our whitewater rafting trips to operate. This Sunday 9/27 is the last guaranteed day of having enough water for the 2020 season! Trips usually resume Mid-May but that is all dependent on the winter months to come. So come join us for the last day of rafting the Middle Fork in 2020!
Some details on the Middle Fork American River rafting trip:
- Class 2-4+
- Minimum age is 14 (also depends on experience and height/weight)
- All participants must swim
- Includes riverside deli lunch
- Meets 8:00am at the Crooked Lane Brewing Co. in Auburn, CA
- 17 miles wilderness trip, no road access
- Regular Price: $169/adults, $159/youths (14-17) & seniors (62+) + 8% river use fee
Bring 4+ people and you can have your own boat.*
Bring 6+ people and you can have your own boat & get an additional 5% off!
*based on guide availability.
These discounts are only valid on New Reservations and cannot be applied to already existing reservations.