North Yuba / North Fork American River | 2-Day Class 4 Rafting
Class 4 Rafting & Camping Advneture
There is no actual address for this location. If you want to get a close destination, use Indian Valley Rd, Camptonville, CA. Our meeting location/camp is just past the gate for the Indian Valley Campground on Indian Valley Road. Cell reception is not reliable in this area! Please print your map/directions before departing for your trip! Travel time is approximately 2 hours north/east of Sacramento, about 2 hours from Reno, NV. From Sacramento:
- From I80 in Auburn, take Hwy 49 exit to Grass Valley/Nevada City.
- In Nevada City take LEFT hand turn to take Hwy 49 for approx. 30+ miles.
- After crossing the bridge over the N. Yuba, continue approx. 1.5 miles
- Turn right onto Indian Valley Rd – sign posted to the Indian Valley Campground.
From North Lake Tahoe/Reno:
- Take Hwy 89 NW from Truckee to Hwy 49 junction in Sierraville (25 miles).
- Take Hwy 49 west through Downieville (30 miles) and continue approx. 10 miles.
- Take left hand turn just after Rocky Rest campground, onto Indian Valley Road.
ABOUT RAFT CALIFORNIA
With over 25 years of running the highest quality rafting trips and river tours, Raft California invites you to join us on one of our spectacular rafting adventures!
We have whitewater rafting trips on over 12 rivers in Northern California, Oregon, and into Nevada! Rivers include the South Fork American, Middle Fork American, North Fork American, North Yuba, Truckee, Tuolumne, Kaweah and more!.
6500 State Highway 49
Lotus, CA 95651-9764