$79 South Fork American River Rafting Special – Limited Time!
Use code “chili19” (online or on the phone)
Extended! Good thru August 31!!!
Join us for a whitewater adventure on the upper Chili Bar section of the South Fork American River! This trip is fun and exciting with many Class 2-3+ rapids. It is family friendly for kids age 7+ and non-swimmers are welcome to join!
- We meet you at 8:00AM at our South Fork American River campground in Lotus, CA *
- After a brief meet & greet with your guides we will load into our shuttle for a drive to the put in location.
- At put in we will outfit you with helmet, paddle & PFD (personal flotation device) and go over the adventure we are about to embark upon.
- Once on the river your guide will go over some basic paddling instructions and you will encounter your first Class 3 rapid within the first mile of the trip.
- It will be action packed for most of the trip with rapids named Meatgrinder, African Queen, Triple Threat, Zig Zag, Troublemaker and more! The last few miles mellow out as we pass by the historic Marshall Gold Discovery park and continue back to camp.
- We return to camp around noon for a delicious BBQ lunch (vegan, vegetarian and gluten free diets easily accommodated).
- Guests are typically packed up on their way to the next adventure around 2:00pm.
- New reservations only, must use code to get discount
- Good for rafting ANY day of the week – including weekends!
- 8% use fee is applied to all river trips
- Group discounts do not apply
- Read our full Cancellation Policy Online
Contact Us if you need assistance!