California Whitewater Rafting Tours & Adventures on the American River
White Water Rafting on the American River!
COLOMA, CALIFORNIA WHITEWATER RAFTING –
River rafting on California’s best whitewater rivers. With over 25 years of running the highest quality rafting trips and river tours, Adventure Connection invites you to join us on one of our spectacular rafting adventures. We have whitewater rafting trips on the South Fork American, Middle Fork American, North Fork American, Tuolumne and Kaweah rivers.
“We had the best time on the South Fork American River. The guides were just fabulous in taking good care of us, sharing their knowledge of the river environment and just having fun!” – N.K., Anaheim
What Makes Adventure Connection Special?
Our spacious, private base camp is situated right on the banks of the South Fork of the American River. With hot showers, flush toilets and exquisite tent sites, It offers all our American River rafting guests a comfortable, fun camping experience. Just a short drive from San Francisco or Lake Tahoe, many of our guests combine their rafting vacation with tours of nearby wineries and the historic 49er gold rush towns.
Looking for a longer whitewater rafting vacation? We can help you plan a California whitewater rafting vacation on other western rivers.
Watch LIVE Rafting of the American River in HD! Take Pictures of California’s Prime Rafting Spot!
There is nothing like taking a white water rafting vacation! Until you do, check out our live, picture taking TV cams of California’s American River. Take pictures, Facebook and Twitter them to your friends. Don’t fall in! To control the cam, just press the play button, and then press “control cam” in the bottom-right-hand corner. You can move the camera left and right and up and down using the sliders. You can also zoom in and out! Please note that it takes five seconds for the camera to respond to your commands.
Featured Adventure Connection Rafting Video
American River Facts & Trivia
Learning More About Adventure Connection
- Operating on California’s best whitewater rafting rivers with a professional, family friendly guide crew.
- One, two and three day whitewater rafting trips easily reached from San Francisco or Lake Tahoe. Rafting trips close to Yosemite and Sequoia national parks.
- An exclusive private and comfortable American River base camp.
- Generous group discounts and half-priced family whitewater rafting vacations
- Red Wine & Whitewater Tours. Sunset Magazine named this one of the Top Ten River Trips in the West
- A full-time knowledgeable staff available to help you organize a corporate charter, team building, family reunion, school, scout, or church whitewater rafting event.