Truckee River Rafting | Class 2-3 White Water Near Lake Tahoe
1/2 day Truckee river rafting – closest rafting to Lake Tahoe!
The 1/2 day Truckee River raft trips are the closest white water rafting to Lake Tahoe and Reno. Join us for our AM or PM trip (about 3 hours each) for a family friendly Class 2-3 white water rafting adventure!
Our typical summer run is on the Boca section of the Truckee River from Boca Reservoir down to Floriston. Here are the details of that run:
- Class 2-3+
- Ages 7+
- 7 mile trip (first 6 miles are class 2 with several class 3’s in the last mile)
- AM or PM trips daily! (9:15am-noon or 1:30pm-4:00pm)
- Meets at the Truckee River RV Park
- Drinks provided at take out
- There are no meals included, but you should try the East Side Deli located at the meeting location
- A professional photograph will typically capture you coming thru the last big rapids, you can view and purchase your photos at CaliGoldPhotos.com
RESERVATIONS ARE ALWAYS REQUIRED and this is a popular trip, so please book well in advance. During peak season and particularly around Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day the afternoon trips can fill up weeks in advance. Space is limited so larger groups should definitely plan well ahead.
This IS NOT the self-guided float out of Tahoe City…that is a self guided mellow river float – our trip is a guided white water rafting adventure!
ABOUT RAFT CALIFORNIA
With over 25 years of running the highest quality rafting trips and river tours, Raft California invites you to join us on one of our spectacular rafting adventures!
We have whitewater rafting trips on over 12 rivers in Northern California, Oregon, and into Nevada! Rivers include the South Fork American, Middle Fork American, North Fork American, North Yuba, Truckee, Tuolumne, Kaweah and more!.
6500 State Highway 49
Lotus, CA 95651-9764