NORTH FORK YUBA SPRING RAFTING | 1-DAY
Camp at our Riverside camp on the South Fork American River where dinner and breakfast are provided. On Day 2 you can raft just Class II rafting or extend your trip for youths ages 7+ on the Class III section after lunch.
$139 – adult
$129 – youth (14-16) & senior (62+)
Saturday & Sunday
$159 – youth (14-16) & senior (62+)
All prices are subject to an 5% state/county river access fee.
Group discounts available for groups of at least 6 rafters.
9:30 AM the morning of your trip
Class IV-V (Intermediate To Advanced)
9-14 Miles of Rafting!
There is no actual address for this location. If you want to get a close destination, use Indian Valley Rd, Camptonville, CA. Our meeting location/camp is just past the gate for the Indian Valley Campground on Indian Valley Road.
Cell reception is not reliable in this area! Please print your map/directions before departing for your trip!
Travel time is approximately 2 hours north/east of Sacramento, about 2 hours from Reno, NV.
- From I80 in Auburn, take Hwy 49 exit to Grass Valley/Nevada City.
- In Nevada City take LEFT hand turn to take Hwy 49 for approx. 30+ miles.
- After crossing the bridge over the N. Yuba, continue approx. 1.5 miles
- Turn right onto Indian Valley Rd – sign posted to the Indian Valley Campground.
From North Lake Tahoe/Reno:
- Take Hwy 89 NW from Truckee to Hwy 49 junction in Sierraville (25 miles).
- Take Hwy 49 west through Downieville (30 miles) and continue approx. 10 miles.
- Take left hand turn just after Rocky Rest campground, onto Indian Valley Road.